Saturday, August 13, 2011

Second How-To Facebook Contest 2!!

I am starting a second contest on my facebook and here to see what kinds of new ideas i can get. At the end of the week long contest, the winning idea (which will be drawn at random), will be used for my next blog post and the winner will receive the sculpture I create!!! It should be super fun to see what everyone comes up with, I'm excited!! The results last time were awesome, and the earrings I made turned out super cute! Get those ideas flowing!! One can put the ideas in comment form or leave it in a facebook post, the deadline is Saturday August 20th. 


Anyone can enter an idea for a necklace pendant or earrings. One can add their idea in a facebook post here http://www.facebook.com/pages/SaucerfullofSecrets/176275425777376?sk=wall


Here are some images of the first contest winner the Platypus Earrings





Don't forget to check out my etsy shop 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SaucerfullofSecrets?ref=seller_info

No comments:

Post a Comment