Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cool How-To Facebook Contest!!

I am starting a cool contest on my facebook and here to see what kinds of cool new ideas i can stir up. At the end of the week long contest, the winning idea will be used for my next blog post and the winner will receive the sculpture I create!!! It should be super fun to see what everyone comes up with, I'm excited!! Get those ideas flowing!! One can put the ideas in comment form or leave it in a facebook post, the deadline is Tuesday the 14th!

Note: I have decided to draw the winner by selecting one winning idea from a box with all the ideas entered in it. I got way to many great ideas to have to decide myself. :)


Don't forget to check out my new listings on Etsy!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SaucerfullofSecrets?ref=seller_info

1 comment:

  1. Ideas that were submitted so far include: cupcakes, mini tattoo machine, brass knuckles, tiny tulips, squirrels, platypus, monkeys, kitten and puppy paws, spiders, ladybugs, books, and paintings! That is a ton of great ideas for my hat, there is still five days to submit any ideas!!

    ReplyDelete